So the same thing went on until we were inside the auditorium. He was about 5 or 6 people behind me, and I was right in front of the stage. Weird thing is, we kept looking at each other. When the Q&A session was over, I turned back, and he was gone. I went out of the hall, and couldn't see him anymore. :( SIGH. And so I stupidly posted something on the event page, hoping that the guy would see it, and maybe add me on Facebook. Okay, I know it was a really dumb thing to do.You might think that I was desperate, but no, I was not. Its just that, I thought we had the chemistry, if you know what I mean.
And then there is one guy in my college, well, pretty much the same thing is happening between us. We don't know each other's name, but we do meet at the cafeteria or computer lab. Yes, its the, I-look-at-him, he-looks-at-me, we-both-look-away, kind of thing. Hmm, well, he is good looking, and hmm, tall.
Okay, so the guys nowadays are too much of a coward, no?
P.S. : TO THE GUYS OUT THERE, if the same thing is happening to you, BE COURAGEOUS. Walk up to the girl, and introduce yourself, damn it. Trust me, you will regret if one day, when you can't see her again, and even search for her on the World Wide Web.
No comments:
Post a Comment