I miss playing Diagon Alley and Stacko with the Aikidokas until 1 in the morning at our apartment in Genting. and yes, eating maggi cup noodles and also the cotton candies Benjamin bought. If we have these kind of camp every month, I swear all of us are gonna put on a lot of weight.

Oh, I miss the Melaka trip with Uncle Terry and Aunty Cecilia from Hong Kong. and Dad and Uncle Terry went for inspection at Philea at Melaka the other day. I really really like Philea. :D

Dad and Uncle Terry went inspection at Philea on the way to Melaka.
Yeaaah, so, yesterday, I went to this Japanese restaurant with my mum and bro. I found this really cute picture in the toilet which I just have to upload on my blog.

Oh, and I found my beads I used to play with when I was 12. They look so colourful!

OKEH, I know that was random. -.-
OH OH, ANNDDDDDD

I'll be celebrating Christmas with the fellow Aikidokas this year on the 18th. Yeah, its kinda our Aikido Club's tradition to celebrate Christmas together. :D
♥
J
1 comment:
ello~visit our store for quality clothing,self hand-picked imported clothings! love ur blog!
http://www.moisellemade.blogspot.com
Post a Comment