Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I've been awake for awhile now

omg its 12.26 a.m. and I still can't sleep ): I know, I know, count sheeps mah !!!! BUT THAT DOESN'T WORK FOR MEEEEEE !!! I NEED MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC.

argh. I was listening to my mp4, when after a long time, it says NO BATTERY. CAN'T IT LAST FOR ANOTHER HOUR? I NEED TO SLEEEEP. I AM SO SLEEPY YET I CAN'T SLEEP.

Okay, I know you think I'm crazy. -___-

and now I'm hungry.

eh wait, go cari makan

WAH HAM AND BREAD HAD NEVER TASTED SO DELICIOUS BEFORE !!! Okay, now I'm not hungry anymore. :D

I'll upload the pictures maybe tomorrow or Thursday !!! I JUST CANT SEEM TO FIND THE PICTURES I JUST TRANSFERED FROM MY PHONE. EEEEEESH.

I think I should go sleep now. I FOUND THE EARPHONE FOR MY PHONE :D YAYYYYY. NOW I CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN LISTEN TO TANK UNTIL I SLEEP :DDDDDDD

I think this post is really stupid?



J
As If by Blaque

No comments: