Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Untitled.

Heh !

Okay, don't mind me. I'm really addicted to the word heh. Don't come asking me whats that. :)

So, we're back to school ! :D As usual, homeworks, homeworks and more homeworks. :(

And yeah, two days ago, which was a Monday, I slept at 1 am. It was torture for me. And the reason I slept so early is because of those praying thingy. Yeah, I'm sure you know that. I woke up at 5 am and couldn't sleep and headed to school. During Sejarah, I nearly fell asleep. Go ask Leow what happened. When I came home, I just left my bag on my table and went to sleep without taking a bath. And then Dad came home and woke me up and ask me whether I want to go for Aikido. Of course I want to, right. :P Duh, jia-yi memang rajin kan ? kononnya Heh !

Nicky : Why you look like you wanna die wanna die like that one ?

Hahahahhahahahaha. Shhhhh. Okay. Stop.

Oh yeah, our so-called trip to Cosmo's World last Friday was fantastic. Marvelous. :P Pictures will be uploaded after Jiuny sends them to me.

Come let's hangout after Intervensi Pertama ! :) Oh yahhhhhhh, my cousin gave us our old pictures which was taken in my Uncle's house.


I'm the one in Pink !!!


Look at my brother. Hahaha.


This was the poster Nicky bought for me. :)


I have F-O-U-R now. One of them fell off. =p


Gives You Hell by The All-American Rejects

No comments: