Sunday, January 4, 2009

Hyper.

Boo ! Yeah, I changed my layout again. It's blueeeeeeee. :D

Okay. So, I just watched Guess, Guess, Guess on tv just now after my dinner, and I am freaking jealous of those super skinny girls who eats a lot, as in a lot lot lot, but never gain a weight. =( This is so not fairr. I wanna eat a lot lot lot and never gain a weight too. =(

Anywayyy, school starts in, erm.. let me count, hold on. It's 6.35 pm right now, and there is around 13 hours left until school starts. Yayyy. Let me hear you scream loudddd.

Lee Hom's 13th album is releasing in Malaysia tomorow. :D If you baik hati, get me this for my last year's christmas present okay ? Wahahaha.

Nah. I was just joking. No, really, just joking. :) Have anyone downloaded Fahrenheit's newest album yet ? I heard that the songs are not bad.

Sooo, I am now hyperrr, and I really can't wait to go to school tomorow. :D

I miss all the people in school. And I really mean it :D


搖滾怎麼了!! by Wang Lee Hom

No comments: